Thursday, August 8, 2013

Abroad study


I had never thought of studying abroad before. After my friend advised me for it, I had a keen interest of going abroad. I visited many consultancies, attended different fairs and seminars which could give me more idea about studying abroad. They gave me lots of options for different countries which has top most universities. But I opted for Australian education. Australian visa success rate is comparatively a higher then other country that’s why it has become the choice for most of the students willing to go

abroad. Its education system and further placements have pulled me towards Australia. Even our nation is not bad for higher education but still I feel Australia could provide better education. I wish to know there technology and methodology due to which they are far developed. The same technique can implement in Nepal as well so that no one would like to go abroad to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment