Thursday, August 8, 2013

Exciting fall



I experienced a thrilling jump few days ago. When my body was falling hundreds of feet below, I almost died of fear. But I had faith that I would be alive. The rope holding me tight would save me an for sure it did. Bungee jump in Bhotekoshi is one of the most exciting and memorable moment for me. Before I jumped I wondered, what if the rope is rugged one. Thank god it was just my evil thought.
Oh! No if I’m that scared of falling from just hundreds of feet how would I jump from the sky which would be thousands of feet above the ground. Skydiving is included in my wish list but I have lost my courage after the bungee jump. But it so many people is trying it, if they could do it, why not me? Falling thousands of feet below with parasuit would not be an easy task. If I get the chance for skydiving, I will surely gather all my courage and strength because there cannot be any fall more thrilling for me. Wow! When would that day come?

No comments:

Post a Comment