Thursday, August 8, 2013

My girl



Damn! She looked so pretty when I saw her for the first time in my friend’s party. My eyes were like sticking to her beauty. The light pink dress complimented her beauty as if it was only designed for her. I was flattered when she came near me and asked my name. That day was the most amazing day of my life.
She was waiting a cab when I offered a lift to her. It was our second meet. I got the precious time to spend alone with her. I wondered if she could be mine. I didn’t know why god was fevering me. It seemed like a dream when I saw  her in my hall sitting and chatting with my mom. She was there with her mother who is my mom’s best friend. Now I was happiest ever. We became good friends, spent good time together, and went for walks and shopping together. I shared my feeling s to her just before she left me forever. Her soul may be resting in heaven but I will always be remembering her as she is my girl forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment