Thursday, August 8, 2013

Voting is our right



 I have always heard that voting to right candidate is our right and also the prime duty. But I don’t understand why they do not give me the chance to vote anyone. I should be voting many times a it has been all four years that I made my citizenship. But I have never seen any election conducted. Is this right and duty only for writing in books and journals and not for implementation? Three years ago I registered my name in the voters list but still my voter’s card is on my way to come. I guess I will probably get it after few more years.  Even if I get the voters card don’t know when will it be used os will just be thrown in my store room. I wish I could fulfill my duty properly and enjoy my rights properly.  One day the day will surely come and I am waiting that day…

No comments:

Post a Comment